Today I am responsible for Marketing and Experience for a telehealth-enabled multi-specialty global provider firm. My role has 5 dimensions:
1) Growth Driver: partner to create and manage a plan and make growth sustainable
2) Capability Builder: harness the digital and analytics capabilities that help make us competitive
3) Customer Champion: exhaust opportunities to personalize the experience of our valued customers and our provider teams
4) Storyteller: position our brand and encourage participation
5) Innovation Catalyst: advance the impact of marketing through experimentation with new technology and tools
Where I've been and what I do:
I am a growth focused marketing leader with a team track record of driving impact in public, private and start-up businesses. I like implementing analytics and data backed strategies and measuring progress with dynamic response methods to optimize outcomes. Product, performance, demand generation, GTM and strategy are skills I have dedicated my career to building. I try and make whats complex simple, and through this achieve results everyone can understand and recognize. I have led big teams and small teams, but across all of them I am proud of the high performance and also growth of my employees across my career epochs.